Buy Ethereum with PayPal
If your looking to buy Ethereum, you probably already know what it is. But for those in need of knowledge, Ethereum is a decentralized public blockchain, which crypto coin is Ether (ETH). It managed to climb up the market cap, and landed in the second position, just after Bitcoin. The demand for ETH is higher now, as more people invest in it. With PayPal you can purchase Ethereum; we will show you how to do it correctly. Scroll down and keep reading.
How to Buy Ethereum with PayPal?
First of all, you have to understand, there is not actual major reputable website which allow Ethereum – PayPal purchases. But no worries, we have you covered. You can buy Bitcoin with PayPal and exchange it to Ethereum.
1. Buy Bitcoin with PayPal
- below you will find websites which allow you to buy Bitcoin with PayPal.
Paxful accepts a variety of payment method, including PayPal with a 1% fee. It is a pretty large exchange website which is available in the majority of the countries around the globe.
How to buy on Paxful?
- Visit Paxful’s website
- Create an account
- Enter the amount you want and choose payment method (PayPal)
- Select buy
- Confirm seller information
- Click on paid seller button
Being one of the most reputable P2P website for bitcoin transactions, LocalBitcoins allow you to meet person to person with the seller. They also provide escrow services which are very useful when you have a dispute with someone. No fee is charged.
How to buy Bitcoin from LocalBitcoins?
- First, create yourself an account on the .com site
- Buy bitcoins
- Select the country and payment method, which is PayPal
- Select your seller from the list
- Input the amount of BTC you want to purchase
- Click on SEND REQUEST
- Confirm it and follow prompts to finalize the purchase
VirWox (Virtual World Exchange)
It’s one of the most popular websites where you can buy Bitcoin, but it doesn’t allow direct BTC purchases with PayPal. You have the Second Life Lindens (SLL) option though. Which are viable to exchange for Bitcoin. The fee at VirWox is 3.9%.
Here is how to purchase those Bitcoins:
- Register at VirWox and choose Second Life virtual world
- Activate your account, as per what you received in your email
- Select deposit then PayPal express checkout
- Next, go with: Exchange > USD/SLL, then buuy
- Click on place order
- Confirm to buy SSL, with which you can now purchase Bitcoin
First, let’s ask a question: What is LocalEthereum?
Simply put, its’ a online private marketplace where you can buy or sell Ether. The website doesn’t have that much of reputation, therefore, we cannot completely trust it.
It is quite similar to LocalBitcoins, acting as a peer 2 peer (P2P) exchange. Basically, people can buy and sell Ether using various payment methods. Now, the main question comes: Can you buy Ethereum with PayPal at LocalEthereum? The answer is Yes!
It is similar to LocalBitcoins. But here’s how it works:
- Upon joining LocalEthereum, you will get an account which has a public and a private key
- When logging in, you decrypt the key which signs you in. (Same as when you login to BlockChain.infoo)
- After you log in, you search for sellers / buyers and send out messages.
- The process can be completed using a User Interface.
2. Exchange Bitcoins for Ethereum
- below you will find the top 5 exchanges for Bitcoin to Ethereum
This amazing and trusted exchange provides a number of payment methods for cryptocurrency, and yes, you can buy Ethereum (ETH) using Bitcoins. Here is how to trade ETH/BTC:
- Create an account
- Login and go to trade
- Fund your newly created account with bitcoins
- Last step is to exchange BTC/ETH
Same as the above exchange, Bitpanda is a popular cryptocurrency exchange and it has a very good reputation and above all it’s trusted. It allows you get ETH for BTC. Here is how to do it:
- Visit their website (https://www.bitpanda.com/)
- Click on Exchange
- Enter your payment option
- Final step is to select BTC/ETH and follow the prompts to finalize the purchase.
This exchange provides it’s service to over 50 states in teh US, and it has amazing customer relations team. This website allows Bitcoin (BTC) purchases with Ethereum (ETH). Check it out below how to proceed with the exchange:
- Create an account and verify it
- Go to Exchange
- Choose your cryptocurrency
- Enter BTC/ETH then place your order
- Confirm your transactioon
Exmo is a good website and trading platform for experienced traders, which supports over 200 countries around the world. It allows exchanges of BTC and ETH, but you will encounter limits at Exmo, for Bitcoin their are: 0.001 to 200 bitcoins. Let’s take a look how to exchange Ethereum for Bitcoins.
- First of all, create an account and login
- Select trade then your cryptocurrency
- Enter exchange pairing BTC/ETH
- Confirm to complete the trade.
It is a well-known bitcoin exchange website which is available to everyone online and worldwide. On 247Exchange you don’t need any verification and the transaction fees are quite low. You can simply exchange your Bitcoins to Ethereum (ETH) on this website following these simple steps:
- Visit https://247exchange.com/
- Navigate to exchange bitcoins
- Select pair -> BTC/ETH and proceed.